Follow the adventures, build, and DiY projects of Josh (Chevy Overlander) and his 2017 Chevy Colorado Duramax.
- 2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 2.8L Duramax Diesel Crew Cab
- Front Suspension: Peak Suspension Coilovers
- Rear Suspension: Old Man Emu Heavy Duty Leaf Pack w/ Eibach Shocks
- Protection: SuperSkidz Skid Plates 1-4
- Sleeping: Alu-Cab Gen 3 Expedition Tent
- Bed Rack System: Leitner Designs Active Cargo System
- Cab Roof Rack: Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform
- Bed Cargo: Bedslide-S
- Food Storage: SnoMaster Expedition Series 66L Fridge
- Front Bumper: ARB Summit
- Lights: STEDi Curved Lightbar, 2x STEDi 60w side pods
The blog was started February of 2018. During the last year many modifications where made and write-up's and how-to's are being written to help other adventurers like yourself accomplish their goal.
Overlanding is my way of self expression and fulfills my desire for adventure. We each have our own idea of what that is.
I do attempt technican obsticles, however my goal is not climbing every rut or rock with my truck, but to outfit my truck to handle anything from a weekend trip to a multi-day/week expedition.
Adventure is my release and my truck allows me to go anywhere and explore the world!
I believe that we, as overlanders, have an obligation to help keep our trails open and healthy.
Please take care of our trails!
- Cleanup after yourself / Leave no trace
- Don't abuse closed trails! If there's a closed gate, dont go around it!
- Soak and smother campfires!
Consider paying for campsites or donating to the National Park service. Our fees cover more than just bathrooms at popular spots. It allows the NPS to employee experts and properly manage the trails. This is a benifit to hikers, day trippers, and overlanders alike.